- 1 1. Razor E200 Electric Scooter:
- 2 Features and Specifications
- 3 2. Razor E300 Electric Scooter:
- 4 Features and Specifications
- 5 3. Razor EcoSmart Metro Electric Scooter
- 6 Features and Specifications
- 7 4. Razor Power Core E90 Electric Scooter:
- 8 Features and Specifications
- 9 5. Razor E100 Electric Scooter:
- 10 Features and Specifications
- 11 Conclusion:
When the question arises about what Razor has been up to for its riders: the innovation, best riding experience, high quality materials, combining cutting-edge technology, concentrating upon the riders’ evolving life styles are the answers. Razor is considered one of the best brands in the world of electric scooters’ riders owing to its range, quality, durability, motor and in short all functions are smart but they vary from item to item and model to model. To get one with more smart functions will surely depend upon the cost of the model too.
Razor was launched in 2000 as a gift of the 21st century for the new generation and the generation of a new latest technological era that every individual is fond of living in. Since then Razor has not stopped its excellency, it goes on with the trend and up to the requirements of a rider which has begun to be called an icon of American Culture. It is continuing to be an essential ride here in your surroundings.
Even now, Razor offers the products of different spheres of ride which prove to be an impetus for riders around the globe to attract towards it. For instance, Razor has successfully introduced motocross, BMX, snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing. And the journey of the innovation is still going on.
One thing that you had better certain of is the best you think an electric scooter is, may not be considered even good by another rider. Because choosing an electric scooter is always banked on your needs and aims to buy one and your needs could be different to others. Therefore, you should make your choice as per your need, aim and of course desire.
Here the following are some products for you to read about…and you will feel nothing new below, it is not possible! Just carry on reading
1. Razor E200 Electric Scooter:
The Razor’s another product is right here for you, the “E200” has been designed and manufactured for 13 years old riders or older but not younger than 13. Riders can travel in a friendly manner with E200. Just like E300, it also has a super-quiet, chain-driven motor. Apart from the motor, this product is quite similar to E300 in terms of its full sized deck and frame. The charger of the battery of this e-scooter is included with the shipment.
Razor E200 requires some assembly just like Razor E300 Electric Scooter. This is also all steel frame and fork. This e-scooter uses a UL Approved battery charger for its full efficiency of ride. Let us have a look at its features and specifications mentioned below:
Features and Specifications
- It has full size deck and frame that allows comfortability to you to enjoy a happy ride.
- The speed goes up to 12 miles per hour.
- Its battery runs out of charge after the continuous use of 40 minutes.
- It has high-torque and chain-driven motor.
- This e-scooter possesses hand operated rear brake.
- The tires are of 8 inches and they are pneumatic.
- It has retractable kick stand.
- It comes with the two batteries which is of 24 volts altogether. Each battery is of 12 volts.
- The batteries are sealed lead acid rechargeable.
- Its assembled product dimensions are 37” x 16” x 42”.
- The weight of the product is 39 pounds approximately.
Its pros and cons will let you know its worth whether it is good value of money or you ought to select another one:
- It is a good mid-weight electric scooter. It is relatively light and sturdy for rider to carry it.
- Its speed controlling system is good to assure the safety of rider while travel.
- It is solid-built electric scooter and very easy to assemble its parts.
- Automatically it slows down in grassy or rough area.
- It is durable.
- The speed of Razor E200 is not fast enough as compare to Razor E300.
- It is not made for all types of pathways. Razor E200 is best to use on the concrete routes.
- Slow charging is also the problem with E200, the same is with E300.
2. Razor E300 Electric Scooter:
With electric scooter Razor E300 is really suitable for your ride in downtown. This is a cool and powerful ride. The larger deck and tires as well as its frame are good enough to be called a good ride for teens and adults. It is with the high-torque, chain-driven motor. Its motor has a twist grip acceleration control and its motor is quite quiet. When you enjoy Razor’s E300 ride, you will feel as you are flying on the road-you can feel the wind is touching you and making your ride too beautiful.
Maximum of the users have rated Razor’s this product with the high marks, with five stars. It is suitable for the riders aged 12 or older, the younger ones should avoid getting on it.
Read below the features and specifications of E300 electric scooter by Razor for better understanding to decide whether you go for it or you need to search some more better options:
Features and Specifications
- It has high-performance chain-driven motor which leads it to the maximum speed of 15 miles per hour. The motor of the e-scooter is super quiet that makes possible the smooth ride.
- The tires of this e-scooter are extra wide-10-inch pneumatic.
- It possesses twist-grip throttle that functions acceleration for variable speed. It comprises of charger and other necessary tools.
- The battery charging time is initially 12 hours. You had better charge the battery before the sufficient time before your ride.
- Its maximum range or charging time is up to 24 hours with one charge.
- Its run time limit is 40 minutes of its continuous ride time. But the ride run time banks on the climate, route conditions and e-scooter’s maintenance.
- The product dimensions are 43.2” x 8.8” x 20”.
- The battery of the product is 12 volts. Two batteries are attached with this product. So, it can be said the it is powered by 24 volts’ battery energy.
- It weighs around 40 pounds at least.
Now, read the pros and cons of this e-scooter to differentiate it from the aforementioned electric scooters:
- It is very good value for money with the above features.
- The travel is very comfortable on this e-scooter.
- Its speed is good. 15 miles per hour is the highest among Razor E200 and E300.
- It is durable.
- It is easy and convenient to use.
- It should charge within a shorter time than that of its current charging time that is too long 12 hours.
- It weighs much. 40 to 45 pounds are too much for electric scooter.
- According to some customers’ experiences, this e-scooter has the tendency to heat up too early.
3. Razor EcoSmart Metro Electric Scooter
EcoSmart Metro by Razor is smart traveling e-scooter which is really suitable for neighborhood trips and commute briskly. This product of Razor is advanced featured and well designed. This e-scooter helps not to cause of increment of pollution. It is comfortable and road-friendly that allows the rider to enjoy his or her smooth and safe journeys. It comes with the 90-days manufacturing warranty.
Majority of the users of Razor’s this model of electric scooter are quite satisfied and given it maximum ratings that proves it to be a best choice for the rider who loves travelling around like sliding on the road with good speed and comfortability. When you in-house this e-scooter, you need to require some assembly, but no worries at all! It just takes a little while to assemble some of its parts like handlebar, front tire, seat post and cargo basket.
This fun ride is ideal for adults and old ones too due to its manufacturing flexibility. When you read its features and specifications, you will best decide if it is going to be literally a best choice for you.
Features and Specifications
- EcoSmart Metro has ultra-padded seat which comforts your travel and does not let you tire yourself.
- It has rear disk braking system that is unique itself.
- Its handlebar is adjustable and seat can also be adjusted as per your ease.
- The detachable rack or in other words rear fender is EcoSmart’s another feature which you do not find in every e-scooter.
- It possesses stylish powder coated frame too.
- Its speed you can vary because it has speed hand throttle control system.
- The battery weight of EcoSmart Metro is on the mid line of the frame that balances your scooter while ride and does not let you feel dis-balance.
- It has 16-inch pneumatic tube tires.
- It has 500 watts’ extra high torque motor.
- Its electrical system is of 36 volts.
- The battery is 7 AH (amp-hour).
- You can reach up to maximum of its speed of around 18 to 20 miles per hour.
- It can run as maximum with one-time charge as 60 minutes.
- This e-scooter can afford the total weight of 220 pounds.
- Its assembled product dimensions are 59.5” x 20.25” x 41.5”.
- It weighs itself around 67 pounds.
- Its frame is steel made and it has bamboo deck.
After reading the features you should read some of its pros and cons so you can better decide either it is really suitable for you to purchase it:
- This e-scooter has big padded deck and relatively more comfortable seat.
- It has the facility of detachable luggage rack as well as basket.
- It has 16-inch pneumatic tube tires which is the maximum in this list.
- The rear disk braking system, speed throttle control that is variable and 500 watts’ high-torque motor.
- Its speed is the highest in this list of this article-among these five e-scooters here. The speed of this e-scooter is 20 miles per hour.
- Having considered its tremendous features and specifications, the price of this product is relatively low and it is worth buying.
- Sometimes the buyers have to buy its battery charger separately. The charger is not dispatched with the product sometimes.
- It is very heavy product weight around 67 pounds.
4. Razor Power Core E90 Electric Scooter:
Rozor’s this product comes with the extra technology of power core which benefits its ride in multiple ways and lets the rider enjoy more to the maximum with Razor. Its power core technology increases E90 ride time to double as compare to its previous range. It is maintenance-free electric scooter that does not need no alignment, no chain and no chain tensioner. This is 50% more torque than Razor’s simple E90.
This latest E90 with power core technology goes up to staggering 80 minutes of consistent usage. Its distinguished hub motor helps ride more efficiently with as less interruption as zero. It requires some assembly and it comes with its battery charger. It should not be used by the kids who are under 8.
Now, have a look at its features and specifications to know if it can be a better choice for you than other e-scooters:
Features and Specifications
- Razor Power Core E90 Electric Scooter’s speed is not that much high but goes 80 minutes of its continuous use. Its speed is 10 miles per hour.
- It is a kick start electric scooter.
- It keeps high-torque hub motor.
- Power Core E90 keeps push button throttle system that eases your ride.
- You can use the function of hand-operated front fender brake.
- It has urethane front wheel.
- This e-scooter has retractable kick stand.
- It is all steel frame along with fork.
- It has TPU rear.
- Its assembled product dimensions are 32.5” x 16” x 36”.
- It weighs 22 pounds.
- This e-scooter has 12 volts rechargeable sealed lead acid battery.
- It can contain 120 pounds of a rider’s weight.
- It is available in two colors: one is pink and two is green.
Let us talk about the pros and cons of Razor Power Core E90 to understand it how good enough this product is for you:
- It has very light weight and as compare to the Razor EcoSmart Metro Electric Scooter which is 67 pounds, this e-scooter weighs 22 pounds only.
- It is a good value of money.
- Its 80 minutes ride time makes it unique among all the enlisted e-scooters in this review article.
- It has kick start function to avoid from sudden accidents.
- It is maintenance-free electric scooter.
- It does not come with particular torque power.
- The front wheel (urethane) makes it a bit unsmooth.
- It is not very suitable for the wet terrains.
5. Razor E100 Electric Scooter:
The Razor’s this product E100 is designed for adults as well, but it is kick-sized deck and frame for riders at least of 8 years onwards. Kids younger than 8 should not ride on it. This is also a quiet running e-scooter exactly similar to the E200 and E300 Electric Scooters. The E100 Electric Scooter’s high torque chain driven motor has the battery of 24 volts that leads you up to the maximum speed of 10 miles per hour. Too young and junior riders should always read all the instructions given in the manuals thoroughly before riding it or any other Razor’s product.
The safety and precautions should be top priority. This product includes with the UL Approved battery charger. It comes up with some tools for its light assembly. Likewise, it is also all steel frame and fork.
Now, have a look at the following features and specifications of this product:
Features and Specifications
- Razor E100 Electric Scooter is boosted up with high-torque, ultra-quiet, chain-driven motor.
- It keeps with it a handy twist-grip throttle.
- The speed is as maximum as 10 miles per hour.
- It also has two batteries of 12 volts each. So, it is powered by 24 volts sealed battery system.
- It has 8-inch pneumatic front tire for smoothness while ride. It has urethane rear wheel.
- Razor E100 has a hand operated rear brake.
- It has a spring loaded kick stand.
- Its initial and recharge time is 12 hours.
- The maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Run time can be up to 40 minutes of continuous use. It may differ depending upon the terrains, climate and maintenance.
- It has twist-grip acceleration control.
- The assembled product dimensions are 32.5” x 16” x 36”.
Now, it is time to have a look at the pros and cons of Razor E100:
- Its cost is pocket friendly. You do not have to pay much to buy Razor E100.
- It is durable.
- It is easy to assemble.
- Its front air tire suits the smooth ride with no unevenness.
- The design of this e-scooter is moto-style.
- It has the capacity of drifting and spinning.
- It is a bit heavy just like E200 and E300.
- It has a very large drive chain cover which touches the road when you turn right. This causes rear wheel to disturb its traction.
- Speed goes low when you turn onto a grassy or wet terrain.
The brand Razor itself a name of quality and reliability that enchants the customers and riders around the globe to go for it and go on it. Razor has several models and products for all types of riders of different ages. Its different models have been designed for the flexibility and convenience of yours to ride on different terrains. You have just read above the products of Razor: E100, E200, E300, Power Core E90 and EcoSmart Metro Electric Scooters. Having studied comprehensively about all these Razor’s items, you now would definitely be able to sort them out and rank them as per the mentioned features as well as the pros and cons that have been jotted down up above in this article.
The EcoSmart Metro is fastest among all but most expensive too. Selection of Power Core E90 would not be a wrong decision. Its light weight makes it a smart e-scooter. Similarly, E series: E100, E200 and E300 would also not be a cause for you to regret after buying one.
Riding Razor has always been a good experience. So, find out the nearest Razor dealer and get one for you because life means ease, comfortability and fun.